Dirty-South Blues Harp forum: wail on! > New on the forum
New on the forum
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Indi Bill
1 post
Feb 24, 2019
4:59 PM
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that I am new at this. I just got my new Special 20 harmonica, and MAN!! did I found it to be a difference between between a Chinese HotMetal and the Special 20!! I started about 9months ago and wanted to get in to playing a harmonica. I am fair and I know I got a way to go before I get better. I'm 64 yrs. and retired so I got plenty of time. I hope you all can barely with me and I will calling you all from time to time. Thank you for your time and Peace be with you all.
nacoran
10065 posts
Feb 24, 2019
5:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

----------
Nate
Facebook
Thread Organizer (A list of all sorts of useful threads)

First Post- May 8, 2009
jbone
2843 posts
Feb 24, 2019
5:13 PM
Welcome!
So Bill, we have at least 2 things in common, our age and harmonica. Great that you have picked it up. I'm an old hand, self taught mostly. There is such a wealth of information and so many good people here, you have joined a good group. Feel free to hit the links at the bottom of my post.
Sp20 is a good harp although I moved on to other models mostly. I'd buy one again as needed.
Stick around, check out Adam's lessons, ask questions, and have a good time!
----------
Music and travel destroy prejudice.

Reverbnation

Facebook

Youtube
snowman
414 posts
Feb 26, 2019
1:52 PM
welcome indi bill ---Great place to learn and ask questions

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

blues harmonica riffs - harmonica tabs - learn harmonica - play harmonica

play harmonica easily - harp tabs for beginners - blues harmonica lessons

ADAM GUSSOW is an official endorser for HOHNER HARMONICAS