Jul 03, 2021
The boys and I are getting ready to hit the road. Here's the gig list;
7/6/21: Richmond, VA - The Camel (SRBD, 8-11 PM)
7/7/21: Summit, NJ - Reeves-Reed Arboretum (SRBD, 7-8:15 PM)
7/9/21: Lansdowne, PA - Jamey's House of Music (SRBD, 8-10 PM)
7/10/21: New Rochelle, NY - New Rochelle Jazz Festival (SRBD, 6-8 PM)
7/11/21: Harlem, NY - busking by the Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. State Office Building (SRBD, TBA)
7/12/21: Williamsport, PA - Bullfrog Brewery (SRBD, 8:30–10:30 PM)
7/13/21: New York, NY - Terra Blues (SRBD, 10 PM—2AM)
Here are a few tour notes:
1) It's always a good idea to call the venue, just to make sure there haven't been any last minute changes or modifications
2) The gigs on 7/7 and 7/10 are outdoors.
3) The gig on 7/6 at The Camel in Richmond has a curious ticket policy, a holdover from "high COVID" days, that seems to require you to purchase an entire table's worth of $7 tickets--five to seven at a shot--so that tables can be distanced. But I've been assured that you'll be able to purchase individual tickets. Please call the venue and clarify this.
4) The 7/9 gig in Lansdowne, PA will be streamed live in HD. The ticket price is the same as if you were attending in person, but this is a great option for anybody who lives outside the region we'll be touring, which is most of the people receiving this email. You, too, can be a part of the fun. And the sound, I've been assured, will be spectacularly good, thanks to the fact that the owner is a legendary sound engineer. To stream, scroll down on the Jamey's homepage to find our photo, then click "pay per view."
5) The 7/13 gig at Terra Blues, which ends the tour, is an exciting return to Manhattan Island for this particular harp player. If you discount a one-off with Robert Ross at the Cornelia Street Cafe in 2009 and a final private-party appearance with Sterling Magee at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2018, this is my first Manhattan gig since 2007, when Satan & Adam played....Terra Blues. So I'm coming home. And I'll hope to see a few of you there.