Dirty-South Blues Harp forum: wail on! > Best Multi-Harmonica Holder
Best Multi-Harmonica Holder
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

BobbyJ
2 posts
Jul 15, 2017
12:39 AM
Hey gang, loving the enthusiasm on this site already. Heard some great songs I never heard before and some great advice I have never seen.

Later this year I am going to be visiting some friends in SE Asia that own guesthouses so I plan on playing my harmonicas when I am there to make a little bit of travel money. I don't want to be that guy pulling a harmonica out of his pocket, so I want to have a good holder so I can use a couple different harmonicas while I jam with people. I have never really done something like this before (I use to play them all with friends in front of the fire but not as a part of a big jam for money) so any advice on what holders to use for a single harmonica so I can play banjo and something like a belt so I can hold all of them on stage at once. Thanks in advance everyone!

After looking at some sites that were mentioned and not finding what I wanted for the right price, I decided to take a look at a website a coworker suggested called http://www.used.forsale/harmonica-holder
which has some great deals on it. I managed to snag a single harmonica holder as well as a belt holder for less than the cost of one of them in store.

Last Edited by BobbyJ on Jul 18, 2017 8:40 AM
Irish Soul
30 posts
Jul 15, 2017
5:15 AM
If you check out Rockin' Ron's site he will have a selection....I carry a single leather holder I bought off him but I believe he sells the belts. If he doesn't I bet he can get you what you want at a good price or tell you who to go to. Good luck, I know what it's like when you want something specific but don't see it around.
BobbyJ
3 posts
Jul 16, 2017
12:04 AM
Awesome man, thanks for that. Looking at the website now and it seems there is tons of great stuff on there, and like you said if I can't find it there is no harm in asking. Thanks for the help, and the well wishes.
belfast_harper
434 posts
Jul 16, 2017
4:31 AM
I have a 4 harp case from Cumberland Cases that I love. Jeffrey stopped making cases for a while, but he has a new website now.

jlspoor (dot) c0m

I also have a nice single harp case from Pinegrove Leather and I had a 18 harp case made from someone who works with leather in my local market.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

blues harmonica riffs - harmonica tabs - learn harmonica - play harmonica

play harmonica easily - harp tabs for beginners - blues harmonica lessons

ADAM GUSSOW is an official endorser for HOHNER HARMONICAS