Dirty-South Blues Harp forum: wail on! > Jason Ricci in Tallahassee
Jason Ricci in Tallahassee
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

59 posts
Apr 20, 2017
7:20 PM
I will be making the 250 mile round trip ride to see The Bad Kind tomorrow nite. Him and his band never disappoint. I highly recommend catching this show if it is at all possible.
Littoral
1459 posts
Apr 21, 2017
4:10 AM
The venue is special - Bradfordville Blues Club. Wish I could join you -gigging
60 posts
Apr 21, 2017
7:40 AM
One of my favorites. I've seen Cotton, Bell, Guyger, Dennis, Jason, Hummel, and many more. My hat is off to the owners of this club. A true intimate setting where these musicians sit around the campfire and interact with their fans between sets.
florida-trader
1122 posts
Apr 21, 2017
9:13 AM
Where are you from 99? I am in Clearwater and will see Jason perform on Saturday in Bradenton.
----------
Tom Halchak
www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com
 photo BMH Banner resized for email signature_zpseilpcgeo.jpg
tmf714
3012 posts
Apr 21, 2017
4:43 PM
He is also at Earls Hideaway in Sebastian on Sunday- I will be there-
61 posts
Apr 22, 2017
7:59 AM
What can I say-- Fantastic show by a dedicated group of musicians. It was non-stop energy from start to finish. I highly recommend not leaving after the first set, if there is any way possible.

Florida-Trader, I am in a little town just north of Albany, Ga.
Littoral
1462 posts
Apr 24, 2017
7:58 AM
99, If you get to the coast I'm in Apalachicola & playing most Fridays and Saturdays. Duo is Flying Fish (genre: Groovy) and a big band as Wakulla Rising (genre: Swamp Funk). The music scene here is ridiculously good for a small town. Up your way way I've played a bunch with Tanners Lane, Dirty Bird and the Flu and various combinations.
I also go way way back at BBC (Daves).

Last Edited by Littoral on Apr 24, 2017 7:59 AM
62 posts
Apr 26, 2017
2:04 PM
Littoral-- I make it to Apalachicola occasionally. I will look you up the next time I'm in the area. Off topic, but do you paint? I believe I met you a long time ago at the Crab Festival there and bought a painting from a harmonica player. If it is you, I still have it.
Littoral
1463 posts
Apr 26, 2017
8:36 PM
99, I don't paint but I think I know who that is. Say hi. Crazy cool little town.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

blues harmonica riffs - harmonica tabs - learn harmonica - play harmonica

play harmonica easily - harp tabs for beginners - blues harmonica lessons

ADAM GUSSOW is an official endorser for HOHNER HARMONICAS